SiteGround Reseller Hosting Plans- 2018
Offer Price: $42Discount: 0% OFF
- SiteGround was founded in 2004 by few university friends and now it’s a leading web hosting provider.
- Today the company has more than 280 employees and is constantly growing.
- There are more than 4,50,000 domains hosted with SiteGround.
- They process 1500+ tickets, 800+ phone calls and 2000+ chat requests per day.
- They have been for more than 12 years on the market and run 3 different data centers across the world – USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific region.
Reseller Hosting Key Features:
Reseller Hosting Plan:
SiteGround’s reseller hosting program is created for web designers and developers that maintain their customers’ websites on a long term basis. It is easy to include a highly reliable web hosting as part of your service and increase your revenue at the same time.
You can start reseller hosting in just 3 easy steps with initially 5 credits. You can refer below snapshot that describes how you can start hosting in just 3 steps.
Minimum credit information to start reseller hosting is as follows:
How to Get the Reseller Hosting Program:
Step-1: Visit SiteGround Website.
Step-2: Click on “GET STARTED”.
Step-3: Fill the complete information such as Client Information, Account Information, Payment Information and Purchase Information under “Reseller Account Order”.
Step-4: Once all the information filled correctly, agree to terms and conditions and click on “PAY NOW” button.
What are the Payment Methods?
- They accept credit card payments only: VISA and MasterCard.
- They do not accept payments via Paypal.
After submitting your order, you will be prompted to fill in your billing information and will be able to choose your credit card.
What is the Refund Policy?
The client will be eligible for a refund after canceling a Linux shared account on the following terms:
- The cancellation request should be initiated in less than 30 days after the date of initial payment for the account. After 30 days of initial payment, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- The Customer may choose to receive the refund in the form of credit to SiteGround Virtual Wallet or may choose to receive a refund back to the credit card which was used for the initial payment.
How to Get Invoice for any Purchase?
You can get an invoice for any of your purchases.
- Log in to your Customer Area
- Go to Billing Section
- Proceed to Request Sales Invoice
If you are a SiteGround Reseller customer, please post a ticket in the Billing Section of the Help Desk to request your invoice. SiteGround team will assist you further.
Subscribe to Get Free Hosting Deals, Coupons, Articles, Tips and Tricks.