SiteGround Joomla Hosting Plans 2018 (Up to 60% Off Discount)
Discount: 60% OFF
- SiteGround was founded in 2004 by few university friends and now it’s a leading web hosting provider.
- Today the company has more than 280 employees and is constantly growing.
- There are more than 4,50,000 domains hosted with SiteGround.
- They process 1500+ tickets, 800+ phone calls and 2000+ chat requests per day.
- They have been for more than 12 years on the market and run 3 different data centers across the world – USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific region.
Joomla Hosting Key Features:
Joomla Web Hosting Plans:
SiteGround offers Joomla premium web hosting plan at a very reasonable price $ 3.95/month. If you want to host a single website, startup plan is a good idea otherwise you can choose either GrowBig or GoGeek plan for multiple websites.
SiteGround offers easiest Joomla Site Setup:
No matter if you are just starting your new Joomla project or you want to move an existing Joomla website you will enjoy a smooth and easy initial setup.
Easy Joomla Launch
Free Transfer, No Hassle
How to Get Joomla Hosting Deal?
Step-1: Visit SiteGround Website.
Step-2: Choose the right joomla hosting plan for your website and click on “Get Started”.
OR If you want to see the hosting feature in details, click on “See Plan details”. Now choose your web hosting plan and click on “ORDER”.
Step-3: If you already have a Domain Name and want to host at SiteGround, select “I already have a Domain” otherwise select “Register a new Domain”.
Step-4: Search your .COM Domain Name and if it is available, Click on “PROCEED” button to continue for Review & Complete section.
Step-5: Here you have to enter Client Information, Password Information, Payment Information and Purchase Information. Once all the information filled correctly, review and pay your order.
What are the Payment Methods?
- They accept credit card payments only: VISA and MasterCard.
- They do not accept payments via Paypal.
After submitting your order, you will be prompted to fill in your billing information and will be able to choose your credit card.
What is the Refund Policy?
The client will be eligible for a refund after canceling a Linux shared account on the following terms:
- The cancellation request should be initiated in less than 30 days after the date of initial payment for the account. After 30 days of initial payment, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- The Customer may choose to receive the refund in the form of credit to SiteGround Virtual Wallet or may choose to receive a refund back to the credit card which was used for the initial payment.
How to Get Invoice for any Purchase?
You can get an invoice for any of your purchases.
- Log in to your Customer Area
- Go to Billing Section
- Proceed to Request Sales Invoice
If you are a SiteGround Reseller customer, please post a ticket in the Billing Section of the Help Desk to request your invoice. SiteGround team will assist you further.
Subscribe to Get Free Hosting Deals, Coupons, Articles, Tips and Tricks.