SiteGround Hosting Plans 2018 | 60% Off + FREE Daily Backup
Discount: 60% OFF
- SiteGround was founded in 2004 by few university friends and now it’s a leading web hosting provider.
- Today the company has more than 280 employees and is constantly growing.
- There are more than 4,50,000 domains hosted with SiteGround.
- They process 1500+ tickets, 800+ phone calls and 2000+ chat requests per day.
- They have been for more than 12 years on the market and run 3 different data centers across the world – USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific region.
Shared Hosting Key Features:
SiteGround Web Hosting Plans:
|Hosting Plans||Plans Available||Hosting Plan Starts @||Plan Details|
|Shared / WordPress
||StartUp, GrowBig & GoGeek|
|Cloud Hosting||Entry, Business, Business Plus & Enterprise||$60.00/mo|
|Dedicated Hosting||Entry Server, Power Server & Enterprise Server||$229.00/mo|
|Reseller Hosting||Reseller Hosting||$42.00/year|
Shared Web Hosting Plans:
SiteGround offers shared web hosting plan at a very reasonable price $ 3.95/month. If you want to host a single website, startup plan is good idea otherwise you can choose either GrowBig or GoGeek plan for multiple website.
Startup Plan – Special Price $3.95/mo
- The StartUp Plan gives you all the essential hosting features you need to accommodate a “just getting started” website or an existing average-size blog, personal, or business website.
Grow Big Plan – Special Price $5.95/mo
- This plan is designed to accommodate either a single more heavily-trafficked website or multiple average-size websites. This is a popular plan among customers who prefer to host all sites in one account.
GoGeek Plan – Special Price $11.95/mo
- The GoGeek plan offers a completely different and more geeky server infrastructure with more powerful machines and fewer users. Additionally this plan is great for average-sized e-commerce websites.
How to Get the Shared Hosting Deal?
Step-1: Visit SiteGround Website.
Step-2: Choose the right web hosting plan for you and click on “Get Started”.
OR If you want to see the hosting feature in details, click on “Jump To Plan details”. Now choose your web hosting plan and click on “Get this Plan”.
Step-3: If you already have a Domain Name and want to host at SiteGround, select “I already have a Domain” otherwise select “Register a new Domain”.
Step-4: Search your .COM Domain Name and if it is available, Click on “PROCEED” button to continue for Review & Complete section.
Step-5: Here you have to enter Client Information, Password Information, Payment Information and Purchase Information. Once all the information filled correctly, review and pay your order.
What are the Payment Methods?
- They accept credit card payments only: VISA and MasterCard.
- They do not accept payments via Paypal.
After submitting your order, you will be prompted to fill in your billing information and will be able to choose your credit card.
What is the Refund Policy?
The client will be eligible for a refund after canceling a Linux shared account on the following terms:
- The cancellation request should be initiated in less than 30 days after the date of initial payment for the account. After 30 days of initial payment, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- The Customer may choose to receive the refund in the form of credit to SiteGround Virtual Wallet or may choose to receive a refund back to the credit card which was used for the initial payment.
How to Get Invoice for any Purchase?
You can get an invoice for any of your purchases.
- Log in to your Customer Area
- Go to Billing Section
- Proceed to Request Sales Invoice
If you are a SiteGround Reseller customer, please post a ticket in the Billing Section of the Help Desk to request your invoice. SiteGround team will assist you further.
Subscribe to Get Free Hosting Deals, Coupons, Articles, Tips and Tricks.