SiteGround Dedicated Hosting Plans – 2017
Offer Price: $229Discount: 0% OFF
- SiteGround was founded in 2004 by few university friends and now it’s a leading web hosting provider.
- Today the company has more than 280 employees and is constantly growing.
- There are more than 4,50,000 domains hosted with SiteGround.
- They process 1500+ tickets, 800+ phone calls and 2000+ chat requests per day.
- They have been for more than 12 years on the market and run 3 different data centers across the world – USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific region.
Dedicated Hosting Key Features:
Dedicated Hosting Plans:
SiteGround offers high-class dedicated machine set up managed by their best experts. In addition they provide a lot of highly innovative proprietary software to boost your server performance. Dedicated hosting plan starts at $229.00/month.
How to Get the Dedicated Hosting Deal?
Step-1: Visit SiteGround Website.
Step-2: Choose your Server Location from United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific region and select the right dedicated server for your website and click on “GET THIS SERVER”.
Step-3: If you already have a Domain Name and want to host at SiteGround, select “I already have a Domain” otherwise select “Register a new Domain”.
Step-4: Now enter Client Information, Password Information, Payment Information and choose Purchase Information.
You can also choose your dedicated Server preferences and can add performance booster in just $50/month.
Step-5: Once all the information filled correctly, agree to terms and conditions and click on “PAY NOW” button.
What are the Payment Methods?
- They accept credit card payments only: VISA and MasterCard.
- They do not accept payments via Paypal.
After submitting your order, you will be prompted to fill in your billing information and will be able to choose your credit card.
What is the Refund Policy?
The client will be eligible for a refund after canceling a Linux shared account on the following terms:
- The cancellation request should be initiated in less than 30 days after the date of initial payment for the account. After 30 days of initial payment, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- The Customer may choose to receive the refund in the form of credit to SiteGround Virtual Wallet or may choose to receive a refund back to the credit card which was used for the initial payment.
How to Get Invoice for any Purchase?
You can get an invoice for any of your purchases.
- Log in to your Customer Area
- Go to Billing Section
- Proceed to Request Sales Invoice
If you are a SiteGround Reseller customer, please post a ticket in the Billing Section of the Help Desk to request your invoice. SiteGround team will assist you further.