SiteGround Affiliate Program – Earn $125 Per Referral ($2625/month)
Today affiliate programs are the best ways to earn money online and even if you choose a faster & reliable growing company like SiteGround then you will also grow with the company.
SiteGround has everything that people look in any host like reliability, variety of platforms, optimized performance, unmatched speed, advanced security & 24/7 expert support. These are the few reasons to buy SiteGround Web Hosting plans.
How much you can earn from SiteGround Affiliate Program?
You can earn from $50 to $125 per referral with SiteGround Affiliate Program. SiteGround is the only web hosting provider whose withhold period is 30 days and even a single affiliate sale gets paid by them.
You can refer the following calculation and snapshot for better understanding about commission.
- If you refer 5 customer, you will be paid $50 x 5 = $250 Per Month
- If you refer 10 customer, you will be paid $75 x 10 = $750 Per Month
- If you refer 20 customer, you will be paid $100 x 20 = $2000 Per Month
- If you refer 21 customer, you will be paid $125 x 21 = $2625 Per Month
- Even if you refer 1 customer per day then you will be paid $125 x 30 = $3750 Per Month
Why Join SiteGround Affiliate Program?
- Earn $125 per sale – You can earn up to $125 per sale.
- Commission paid weekly – SiteGround pay commissions weekly.
- No minimum monthly sales – Single sale gets paid.
- Only 30 days withhold period – Commissions are paid after 30 days.
- Real time tracking – Keep track of sales and commissions in real time.
- Variety of banners and logos – Custom banners upon request, Deep links for better relevance.
- Account Manager – Upon sign up you get an affiliate manager assigned to your account.
How to Join SiteGround Affiliate Program?
In this article we will show you how to join SiteGround affiliate program. It is not necessary to be a SiteGround customer in order to participate in the program. But if you are an existing customer, you have the option to sign up for the affiliate program from your Customer Area and thus you will be able to access both using the same credentials.
This article covers the following topics:
- #1: How to Join if you Are not a SiteGround Customer
- #2: How to Join if You Are a SiteGround Customer
#1: How to Join if you Are not a SiteGround Customer
Step-1: Click here to sign up for SiteGround Affiliate Program. You will be automatically redirected to Affiliate home page. Now click on Join Now button of the affiliate page.
Step-2: You will have to provide your Contact information, Payout information and other Affiliate Profile Information that will help SiteGround Team to assist you better after the sign up.
Required Profile Information for all Affiliate Applicants:
- Valid PayPal account, on which the commissions will be paid.
- Affiliate website(s). This information is required even if you do not plan to advertise SiteGround services on your website directly. In case you consider advertising SiteGround on more than one website, please use the option to add more websites to the sign up form and provide all the websites’ URLs.
- Payout information.
- Information about your affiliate profile and planned advertising techniques.
#2: How to Join if You Are a SiteGround Customer
If you are already a SiteGround customer, you have the option to use the Affiliate registration form available in your Customer Area. By using it, your new Affiliate account will be connected with your Customer area and you will be able to use the same credentials to access both.
Step-1: First login to your Customer Area, go to the Affiliate sign up page, which is located in the Referral Deals section, and click the Sign Up button.
Step-2: Now fill the required profile information as described in above Step-2.
So it doesn’t matter whether you are an existing customer or new customer, You can join SiteGround Affiliate Program in both the ways. SiteGround is the most recommended web hosting provider for their Service Quality, Price and Most valuable quick and 24/7 expert support.
SiteGround Affiliate FAQ:
Q-1: Am I allowed to bid for SiteGround related keywords on Google?
Ans: Affiliates are not allowed to bid on keywords and phrases containing the “SiteGround” trademark or any variations of the trademarked term on Pay per Click or Pay per Impression campaigns on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, Bing) without prior approval by The Company.
Q-2: Am I allowed to buy a hosting account myself?
Ans: Yes, you are allowed to purchase a web hosting account at SiteGround.com. Please note that no affiliate commission can be paid to you for this account.…
Q-3: When and how often will I be paid?
Ans: Your commissions are paid on Wednesday of every week following the first 30-40 days after the sale. The registered web hosting account with us must be currently active and paid up to date at the time of payout. There is no minimum balance limit to reach before you get paid.