How to Start a Blog in 15 Mins (Earn Money Online – $10,500/Month)
So, you must be thinking to start a blog and make money online out of it. Yes, you can make money but it’s not guaranteed. This does not happen overnight or even not in a week or month. It takes persistence and even some hard work – but you can do it if you’re serious and committed…
This guide will help beginners to learn step-by-step instructions which I have learned and experimented along the way. My goal is to explain all the necessary steps to start a blogging journey. There is no technical experience required to do it.
Don’t jump directly on How to Make Money Online ($10,500/Month)
- This will not work alone. Before jumping to any conclusion, read our step by step guide.
- Don’t worry I will tell you everything about to start a blog and make your blog stand out and get noticed.
Why you should Create a Blog?
There are many reasons you might consider to create a blog. Here are few popular ones:
- Blogging has quickly become one of the most popular ways of communicating and spreading information.
- It’s a great way to express yourself and your story with others.
- You are a writer and it’s your hobby to write about your interests.
- Author a book – It’s a lot easier to sell books to people who already know you.
- You can make money while working from home.
If you see yourself in any of those, you can start your blog.
1) How to Start a Blog?
Starting a blog is not a big deal but making a renowned blog is little bit hard. In fact, more than 3,00,000+ domain names registered every day but you can see yourself how many of them became brand.
More than 284 Million Domain names are registered on the web but renowned blogs are very less in Numbers.
7 Key Steps to Start a Blog:
- Step #1: Decide a Niche (What to blog about)
- Step #2: Choose a Blogging Platform (self-hosted recommended)
- Step #3: Pick a Domain Name (Choose a name for your blog)
- Step #4: Find a Web Host (Reliable web hosting provider)
- Step #5: Install WordPress (Takes about 5 minutes)
- Step #6: Design & Use your Blog (Create quality content)
- Step #7: Useful Resources for Blogging
Step #1: Decide a Niche (What to blog about)
If you are a part of any business, company or organization, this will be easy to determine. Your blog should be related to the product(s) or service(s) you provide.
If you’re an individual, you have more flexibility with topic you enjoy like Tech Blog, Travel blogs, Vegetarian blogs, Romance blogs, Affiliate Marketing blogs, Political blogs, Religion blogs, Fashion blogs, Photography blogs etc.
Most importantly, choose a niche in which you can establish yourself as an authority.
Step #2: Choose a Blogging Platform (self-hosted recommended)
There are many blogging platform you can use to start a blog or website. You may be tempted to use a free service but you will be limited with these services.
I personally use self hosted WordPress blog (WordPress.org) and appreciate its flexibility, functionality, ease of use and large community of people who share tools and ideas. This is the biggest blogging platform in the world, with countless plugins and add-ons and almost infinite ways to design and layout your blog.
There are more than 82 million active users of WordPress.
Step #3: Pick a Domain Name (Choose a name for your blog)
A domain is a web address like WebHostingPlansClub.com. You can register your favorite domain name with World’s largest domain registrar GoDaddy.com but there are many more registrar you may want to register with Bigrock & Namecheap.
As earlier said, your domain name should be relevant to your niche. If you want to start a Tech blog, you must choose a tech name like TechiesDigest.com
- Step by Step Guide to Register a Domain Name with GoDaddy
Step #4: Find a Web Host (Reliable web hosting provider)
Finding a reliable host is very important for successful blog. I have experienced 4 different hosts SiteGround, BlueHost, HostGator & GoDaddy with my other blogs.
Personally I recommend SiteGround & BlueHost as best reliable web hosting provider. Even wordpress.org has recommended SiteGround, BlueHost, DreamHost & FlyWheel as Best WordPress Hosting Provider.
- Step by Step Guide to Register SiteGround Web Hosting + FREE Domain Name
- Step by Step Guide to Register BlueHost Web Hosting + FREE Domain Name
What you need to know about a Host?
- They provide a FREE Domain Name
- They offer unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited email accounts.
- They provide 24/7 customer support through chat, phone, or email.
- They offer minimum 30 days money back guarantee.
- Their service should be extremely easy to use, and specifically tailored for WordPress blogs.
Step #5: Install WordPress (Takes about 5 minutes)
Once you have registered your domain name with any of the above hosting provider, next step is to install WordPress on your website. This is just a 1-click wordpress installation but detailed guide with screenshots is mentioned below. For better understanding, you can refer the below guides.
- Step by Step guide to Install WordPress on SiteGround Panel
- Step by Step guide to Install WordPress on BlueHost Panel
- Step by Step guide to Install WordPress on GoDaddy Panel
- Top 10 Most Recommended Things to do after Installing WordPress
Step #6: Design & Use your Blog (Create quality content)
Designing a blog is also a most important part of your blog. Choose a theme that looks professional and pretty easy to customize. Remember, your blog’s design should reflect both you and your personality.
On top of that, it should be easy to navigate if you want people to stick around. If it’s tricky and difficult to move around it, people won’t stay. Don’t use FREE WordPress themes as they have their own limitations. Use paid and SEO optimized WordPress themes.
- How to Choose Best WordPress Themes for our Blog
- How to Create Quality Content for our Blog
Step #7: Useful Resources for Blogging
Plugins are the heart of WordPress and they are the most powerful resource for blogging. Whether you want to take a backup of your website or want to secure your website from hackers, plugins play a very important and crucial role.
- Top 25 Best WordPress Recommended plugins
- Top 10 Best Tools for WordPress to make things easy
2) Make Money Online ($10,500/Month) – How?
Is it really difficult to earn money online? No it’s not…
Today everybody wants to add more cash in pocket money every month. But unfortunately, not everyone has the time to pick up another job or do additional work on the side.
If you also want to earn some extra bucks, you are at right place. Following article will explain you different ways to earn money and to become your own BOSS. Even you can get rid off your full time 9 to 6 Job. You can work online whenever you want.
If you are stick with these top web hosting affiliate, I must say you can make a living out of it. Following guides will help you to become web hosting affiliate.
- SiteGround Affiliate Program – Earn $125 Per Referral ($2,625/month or More )
- HostGator Affiliate Program – Earn $125 Per Referral ($2,625/month or More)
- eHost Affiliate Program – Earn $110 Per Referral ($2,310/month or More)
- BlueHost Affiliate Program – Earn $65 Per Referral ($1,365/month or More)
- InMotionHosting Affiliate Program – Earn $50 Per Referral ($1,575/month or More)
If you see the above statistics then you can easily earn $10,500/month or More by focusing on these 5 web hosting affiliates. You can see the detailed article to know more about how to create affiliate account and earn $10,500/month.
Bonus: WP Engine pays a whopping $200 or 100% of the first month’s payment (whichever is higher).